Wednesday, May 13, 2009

6 month doctors visit

So I had to go to the doctor again and get those stupid shots again- I didn't enjoy them one bit. I now weigh 15 pounds 2 ounces which puts me in the 15 percentile for weight and I'm 28 inches long which puts me at the 92nd percentile for height. I think I'm going to be a tall boy- I sure don't get that from my mom.
The doc also said I can start eating some veggies now- so moms going to start those in for me next week-I have to try green beans, peas, carrots, & squash before I can try any fruits, but I'm very excited- this rice cereal stuff just isn't cutting it anymore.

I got to go see my grandma and grandpa Weigel at home yesterday- yep I said at home- they both are home and doing very well, just slow to move around and still trying to heal up and feel back to 100%- thanks again everyone for your thoughts- it means alot to all of our family.