Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Pics

Since today was such a beatiful day Mom & I decided to play outside for a bit....and of course she had her camera handy. Mom thought it would be fun (and a cool pic) if I would play in the leaves, but they kept blowing and falling on my head and it scared me- so that didn't really work out. So we then moved on to a pumpkin and then my wagon. Check out my pics.


Here I am crawling as fast as I can to get away from that tree with all those leaves that kept falling on me- I was starting to cry.


OK so don't pay any attention to all my snot (not trying to gross you out or anything) but I have a cold.


Just checking out the leaves (ok a leaf)- mom got this pic good- check out my double chin :)


Practicing this walking business


Patch wanted his picture taken too- it almost looks like he doesn't have a body here- he's practicing for Halloween


Cali didn't want to be left out.


Check out this big pumpkin


I think I better taste it




Now it's time to work/play in my wagon- I like to play with the straps.


And lastly I wanted to make sure my wagon tasted ok too