Monday, January 4, 2010

Trial 2 of snow

Yep it's official- I HATE the snow. Mom took me out to play in it again this morning with great intentions that I would like it, but boy was she wrong. This time she even had gloves for me (instead of mittens) and I put them on inside and I loved them. But when I got outside all was good until I got snow on them. Then the tears started rolling.


All is well, note there is NO snow on my gloves.


Still doing good- also note that my feet haven't moved yet.


Here's where is all began- fell down and got snow on my gloves.


Examining the damage


Mom please get me out of this stuff


Like I said before- I HATE the snow
(hope you enjoyed my suffering)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.