Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm 15 months old!

Yep- times flies when you're having fun- at least that what everybody says.
I'm 15 months old now and I had to go to the doctor today and get more shots (boo). When do those darn things stop. Anyway here are my stats- I weigh 24 pounds (40th%) and I'm 32 1/2 inches tall (85th%). Not to shabby. I eat like a champ, am running everywhere (but still am a little wobbly at times), love to talk up a storm in my own baby language (still no real words- mama and dada once in awhile), I do some sign language that helps mom and dad understand what I want, I now have a favorite cartoon- Handy Manny, and also a favorite song with a video- Elmo's Song (if you have kiddos you should check this out).
Thanks everyone for checking on me with my blog- I'll keep updating.
Hugs and kisses
Camden

Oh and here's the link to follow to watch my favorite video and song
(Thanks Aunt Marci for finding it!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpas0QjKY_A