Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An ER visit

Don't worry everybody- I'm OK. At the end of our little adventure at the Arboretum I started crying, it was my nap time so mom and dad thought I was just tired b/c nothing had happened to me. Well Mom took me home and was trying to console me- I wasn't having any part of it. She stripped me naked to see what was wrong and noticed that I wasn't moving my right arm at all and if she touched it I would cry. So she called Dad and had him come back home and check me out too b/c she was so upset that I was so upset. After Dad came home- I still wasn't wanting to move my arm- so off to the ER we went. This incident happened around 3:00 and by 6:00 (still in the ER waiting room) I started to move my arm again- it's amazing :)
No really- what the docs said was that I pulled a ligament over my radius bone (or dislocated my elbow joint) that normally requires a doctor to pop it back in place, but I somehow managed to do it myself. Everybody was happy and I could move my arm again, but I guess now I am more likely for this to happen again.