So far I'm doing very well, except that I don't like to float on my back and I don't like to blow bubbles in the water- to me it's more fun to drink it (we are working on these things). Here's some pics from my 2nd day!
I mean really- do they get cuter than this???
This is my friend Carson King(and his Mommy Jen)- he's in my class with me :)
I love to jump in off the side and make a big splash!
Practicing swimming
More practicing- I see toys ahead- I'm on a mission
I wanted to show everyone how much I like to drink the water.
A tuckered little guy after lessons. If you're wondering about the big strawberry on my forehead- well I was walking out of the pool with Dad holding onto his hand and I let go for a second to grab a goldfish and I tripped on my own sandal and face dived into the cement- NO FUN. So you'll have to excuse some of the next pictures Mom takes of me- I think this one will be here for a while.

.jpg)