Saturday, October 9, 2010

Salina Fun

All of us went to Salina this past weekend to go on our annual Hay rack ride, it was a blast! Then my Nini (Grandma Lovett) took all of us to a pumpkin patch the next day and we just played our little hearts out. Enjoy the pics!


Mom is always telling me how big I am- I sure don't look big here.


My Uncle Tim and my cousins-Kaylee, Annabell, & Elizabeth


Playing on the Hay Rack ride

Playing with Papa


Annabell being silly


All of us kiddos at the Pumpkin Patch


The girls


They had this amazing slide there- I think we went down it about 50 times. Here's Annabell

And me


Then Kaylee lead us thru a corn maze- she did a great job- we found our way out.

Elizabeth loving on the camera:)


Next we moved on to the pedal go carts- Dad took me on a lap.


Then I thought I would try it on my own...


couldn't quite get it figured out...

So I gave up and started pushing the thing


Then we all went home and Grandma made me a cake (for my Bday- a little early)It was delicious!

All of us kids with Grandma