Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all those Daddy's out there!
I think my Daddy had a pretty good day- b/c of me of course.
We went to Lawrence to spend the day with the rest of the Weigel family- I had a lot of fun playing with everyone. I got to show off all my skills like sitting up, rolling all over the place, getting up on all 4's (then not quite knowing what to do), army crawling across the room, my 5 teeth, and that I have found my voice and I LOVE to hear myself talk.... really loud. Here are some pics from the wonderful day.

Daddy, Mommy. & me (the really really cute one)

I wore my best onsies for the special day

Dad & I were playing and Cali got jealous so she thought she would join in

Grandpa Weigel, Daddy, & Me

I love to fly!

You did see that I have 5 teeth now

What I'm teething