Monday, June 15, 2009

Mini Photoshoot

It's that time again- as you all know my mom is my personal paparazzi and she decided to perform on her duties.... again. Hope you enjoy the pics.


Here's me looking cute...as always- showing off some of my bruises on my forehead.



Since I like to play WWF wrestling with myself in my crib Mom and Dad decided to give in and put the bumber pads in my crib to see if it would help from me abusing myself (and from me chewing on my crib-I do have 4 teeth now and the 5th on the way)- they also lowered my mattress b/c I can get up all all 4's and start to move- I'm super talented...at least I like to think so.


Me in my NEW bed- at first I thought it was just made for wrestling so I played and played and played- practiced throwing myself up against the sides and everything- it didn't hurt one bit. It's awesome!





What...what did you say- there is a frog on my shirt???


Oh Daddy you're so funny...it's not a real froggy



Am I really supposed to be IN my toy box????


I love it in here. Who wouldn't- this is where all the toys are


Yummy Baseball- everything goes in my mouth right now- like I said earlier I have so many teeth coming in right now I chew on anything and everything


Um.......there's a dog in my toy box

OK this is the last one- mom took tons and tons of pics but we have to cut her off somewhere- so hope you enjoyed the slideshow of me