skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Camden George Weigel
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I Love to say Dada
I'm learning to say a few more words (kind of)such as gaga, baba, and dada (daddy is super excited about this of course!
Sorry there seems to be alot of pics of me in the tub, but mom says that the only time that I'm still
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(74)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(123)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
▼
September
(8)
JUST ME!!!
More Fun with Family
Fun In Salina
Happy Day
I'm 10 Months Old
Riley & Hayleys 1st Bday
My Family
I Love to say Dada
►
August
(14)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
My Friends
Bowman Boys
Emory
Rowan
Landon
Delaney
Charlie
The Ballard's
Isabella
The Dremanns
The Nelsons
Cole Family
The Seagers
Wilmes Family
The Newton's
Vicki
The Hatfield's
Blazic Photography
Christina Elliott photography
Ashley's Photography
Homemade Baby Foods
Vintage Pearl
My Mommy
Jennifer Weigel
View my complete profile