Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Fun with Family

Today was another fun-filled day of playing. I got see my cousins and Lincoln. We all played our little hearts out. We went to the park and fed the ducks and the catfish in the pond, then played on all the toys- if I could just walk already I could have kept up a little faster.


Me with all my cousins- they just love me so much!


Grandma with all her grandkids


I don't think Lincoln is used to the camera (he doesn't know my mom very well)
He was making me laugh


Just hanging out in the shade for a bit


Mom can't help but take pictures of me, man look at my cheeks!


I think Lincoln started to warm up to the camera


Me with my Grandma & Grandpa- I just wanted to keep checking out my Grandpa.


Me with my Grandparents