Today I went to the doctor for my 1 year checkup and I'm looking good-of course. I'm weighing in at 21.5 pounds (30th%) and now in the 85th% for my height. I had to get some shots today (and they were awful) and then after I thought the bad stuff was over and mom consoled me- they had to stick me again to draw blood work- let me tell you I was ready to get out of that place. No pics of the bad stuff, but here's a pic of me from when I was 5 months old in the bathtub and one from now- you can really see my hair is growing- my mom can no longer say I'm still bald :)
I loved bath time and I think this was just good camera timing to catch my tongue out
I still really love bath time- but now I know where my tongue is now- if you ask me- I'll show you :)

.jpg)