WOW I can't believe that I'm almost 1 year old!!! (I will be on Tuesday) I got to have a HUGE Birthday party on Sunday at my house- it was super fun- lots of people (big ones and little ones). We had so much yummy food, tons of cake, (But I'm the only one that got to did into the cake hands and face first), and tons of presents. It was like Christmas in here!! So first I have to say Thank You Thank You Thank You to everyone who came, saw, ate, thought of me, all of the above- it means so much to all of us. Here are some pics of the fun. Enjoy!
.JPG)
We start off with a couple random pics (mom's choice) these were my party plates- mom wants you to see them b/c she was so super happy with how my cakes turned out. She gave the cake lady this plate and....
.JPG)
Here they are!!! Pretty amazing... huh
.JPG)
This was the littlest person at my party- Emory!!! It was the first time I got to meet her- she didn't seem very interested in me- I think her daddy was sitting off to the side of her.
.JPG)
Did someone say cake...I'm coming
.JPG)
Let's Party!!
.JPG)
I only look nervous b/c everyone was singing at me and I din't know what that meant.
.JPG)
At first everyone thought I was like my mom and didn't want to get dirty
.JPG)
But then I tasted the yummy frosting
.JPG)
This is pure heaven
.JPG)
Can't stop now
.JPG)
Mom says I look like a smurf- I have no idea- not sure the green and blue frosting was such a good idea....oh well- it tastes delicious
Here's a little video to enjoy (really for Grandma and Papa Lovett)
And another one of me enjoying my cake...ok frosting. yummmmy!
.JPG)
Then I got all cleaned up so I could open presents. Daddy and Sierra helped me with this since there were so many and I'm easily distracted.
.JPG)
End of the night I got my first kiss from a girl (moms and women don't count ladies) Avery is my newest girlfriend. Dad taught me to kiss with my tongue so I went all in and then I got her chin.