Friday, March 19, 2010

Disney on Ice

Tonight Mom, Dad and I went to Disney on Ice. Yep it was here in Kansas City- I know I was pretty excited too. I realy enjoyed the show all the way until the end when it was time for Tinkerbell. I'm a boy and I just didn't care, but I loved everything else in the show! Mom took like a zillion pictures, but of course I won't put all of them on here. For most of the show I had one face- it was my "don't bother me I am very busy focusing on the show" face. You'll see.


Here's the face I had the whole time- I don't look happy, but I really am. I just don't like to be bothered when I'm busy focusing on something I really like.



I clapped all by myself b/c the Little Mermaid got her kiss :)


I played with Mommy during intermission




And I played with Daddy too- I tickled him, he tickled me


Busted! Mom caught me checking out the kid next to me's popcorn

Here's a few pics of the actual show- it was dark inside so they're not the best pics- but we were in row 5!


Mickey and Minnie Mouse (these guys and Cars were my favs)


Cars




But I did really like this guy too. Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.


The Lion King


Time to go- this must have been when Tinkerbell was on