Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Outside

The Sun, The Grass, Wow they're still here.
It was nice outside today, so mommy and I went out to play for a bit. At first I was unsure of the grass (I had forgotten what it was or if it was going to hurt me), but once mom started to run around in it- then I started too. Man was it fun! Of course I fell a few times, but then I got to play with the grass and leaves with my hands- got a little dirty. And of course tonight is the big KU vs KSU game so of course I am sporting all my KU gear- Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!


Hummm not sure what to think about this grass...


Mom thinks I'm the cutest little boy EVER!!!


Playing in the dirt and grass- just being a boy. (not afraid anymore)


Running around having fun. The sun needs to come out more often- I ready to play outside everyday.


Mom and I (we took this ourself so sorry it's not the best pic).
Also don't mind my double chin- it's the angle of the camera (hehe).
Tomorrow is my Mommy's Birthday and she has to work- shouldn't your Bday be considered a holiday. Anyway so we just played together all day and had a great Mommy and Cam day!