Also Mommy says please don't pay any attention to all the bruises that I have given myself on my forehead- I do still like to play WWF wrestling in my crib.
OK Mom now let's get to work- I'm ready to help.
Mom started going thru my closet and.........
I was getting bored.....hum need to find something to do
Let's see if I fit in this tub- oh heck yeah- Cali you want to come in too? She was looking like she wanted to.
Everything gotta pass the taste test these days- I like it!
Then mom made me get out- and while she was folding clothes- I starting pulling other things out of the closet- I found my diapers, a blanket, and some of my swimming toys- I was wondering where those things have been.
OK so not really as much of a helper as I thought I would be, but really excited that I found some swimming toys and I had fun in the rubbermaid tub- so I think all in all it was a success!!

.jpg)