Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm 9 Months Old!!!

Wow....times flies when you're having fun! Mommy can't believe that I'm already 9 months old (I guess b/c that just makes her older too). Today I went to the doctor for my Well Baby checkup and I am doing awesome- well that's what Dr. Monzan said. I am 18 pounds 4 ounces (Mommy thinks I'm a BIG boy), but I'm only in the 15 percentile and I'm 29 1/2 inches long- the 95 percentile. My dream is to still play Bball for KU. Rock Chalk!
Also today Mom & Dad decide that we were going to start brushing these big 6 teeth I have (fluoride free toothpaste of course)- so here are some pic of me trying to decide if I like it or not.


9 months old and happy as ever!


I'm King Camden!! See I'm not a little guy- 15 percentile my chubby thighs


I wasn't sure about the whole teeth brushing deal, but then I thought I would give a whirl and go from there.


WOW this is the best thing ever- why haven't I gotten a toothbrush before (note the drool)


TIME OUT- who is that good looking baby on the other side of this mirror?


Alright back to the toothbrush. yum yum yum


Then Mom had to actually brush me teeth, which meant she had to take my toothbrush away from me so I was not a happy boy.