skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Camden George Weigel
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I love windows
We spent the day at Grandma and Grandpa Weigels. I love that they have this window that I can pull myself up to and check out what's going on outside.
My dogs really enjoy it too. (Patch is on the left and Cali on the right)
Daddy got home from a run and surprised us on the other side of the window.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(74)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(123)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(14)
Mommy & Me
Me & The Twins
Monkey Bizness
Playdate
My KU Hat
I love windows
Meeting New Friends
More Bath Pics
I'm 9 Months Old!!!
Hangin with Mom & Dad
Going on a walk with Mom
Climbing Stairs
Helping Mommy
My New Ride
►
July
(14)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
My Friends
Bowman Boys
Emory
Rowan
Landon
Delaney
Charlie
The Ballard's
Isabella
The Dremanns
The Nelsons
Cole Family
The Seagers
Wilmes Family
The Newton's
Vicki
The Hatfield's
Blazic Photography
Christina Elliott photography
Ashley's Photography
Homemade Baby Foods
Vintage Pearl
My Mommy
Jennifer Weigel
View my complete profile